Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am
- Location: Canada
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 Aspencade
I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. When I turn on the key, for a few seconds the gear indicator on the show N. Shortly after it goes out, and then when I start the bike, nothing shows up and I have to gear up and down without the aid of the dah info.
- Posts: 7773
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
- Location: Denham Springs,La.
- Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 I
82 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 standard
84 GL 1200 I
Beside checking the power for the instrument cluster and grounds,here is some details I dug up.Hope it helps,if not ,let us know.