1986 GL1200A pulse generator

Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1986 GL1200A Aspencade

1986 GL1200A pulse generator

Postby tomcatlp » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:06 am

Hey guys! I have a 1986 GL1200A she is under going some DIY by myself. I have ran into a small problem. While attempting to pull her engine, I found a set of wires leading behind the timing cover which ended at a devise the manual calls a pulse generator. When I removed the 4 small bolts that I THOUGHT held the two black Rectangle shaped devices, they still would not move. it doesn’t look like anything is holding them in place but, God knows I have pulled, push, pried, examined, and even yelled at them for a while, so now here I set hoping that this time ( the right tool for the right job) might just be this key board and yours. :D thanks...PS take an extra 10 minutes on your ride this week and remember the shade tree mechanic as he sets and weeps as you go by as a blur or a streak remember his eyes and the tears that they leak For today is yours to sing and have fun as he bakes to death in this afoul Sun. and the Angles in Heaven are shocked as they sing when the shade tree mechanic asks God for only one Wing.

Return to “GL1200 Information & Questions”