Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm
- Location: Ochlocknee, Ga USA
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200A Aspencade, 2002 GL1800-Illusion Red,1981 CB650C
Anyone with an inkling on how to align front end on 85 Aspy? Hit a dog recently and now it tends to pull to the left.
- Posts: 2653
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
You can try loosening up the axle pinch bolts, bouncing the front end with and without the front brake applied, and then torquing the axle pinch bolts to factory specs and NO TIGHTER than that. If this doesn't work, you may have a bent fork.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest