Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am
- Location: Stavanger, Norway
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500 SE with Hannigan 2+2 sidecar
Firemanb1.......Welcome to the group. I am sure you will enjoy your 1500 for years to come. I purchased my first Goldwing in the mid 80's....a 1976 GL1000. I have never turned back. When I moved to US in 1989, I got myself a 1981 GL1100.....later I got a 1982 GL1100. Now I have a 1984 GL1200 and recently bought a 1988 GL1500. For me it will always be Goldwing.
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
- Location: Silverlake, WA
- Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)
Good job, Fire, but I have news for you...it is only the beginning A fun beginning though. Enjoy the power and smooth ride you will get. Sure it will be a good time!
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:53 am
- Location: Phathumthani, Thailand
- Motorcycle: 1989 Goldwing SE Trike conversion (Totally submerged in 2011 floods),
rebuilt with replacement 1992 engine
Welcome, Fireman! Once bitten .... you'll keep coming back for more! Have fun, stay on the Forum and learn about your Goldwing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests