Bluetooth for goldwing riders

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1997 1500se Goldwing

Bluetooth for goldwing riders

Postby carlgme » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi I have done some research on the subject I ride a 97 Goldwing 1500 Se and I have a Garmin Zumo 550 and I have a droid phone. So I went an got a kennedy mic splitter so I could take phone call but I had to wire in the speaker to the mic splitter harness . not that we want technology and use bluetooth I did some research and found that SpoileBiker has what I needed they sell an unit that will plug into the stock headset harness plug and then the dongle will let you do hear stereo radio and then talk on the cb and allow the gps to give instructions and then be able to take phone call with this one unit the down side is that if you and a passenger want to here the radio etc they to will have to have one of these units plugged into there harness as well they are cheaper that the J& m blu-hub below i will give the link to the site where you can look at it for your self . But for those that want buetooth for the 1500's or other wings that have the harness / plug in this should work I will let you all know when I get mine and try it out for awhile

97 Goldwing1500 Se
01 Kawasaki Drifter

heres the link for the dongle

Motorcycle: new to me 1800 wing

Re: Bluetooth for goldwing riders

Postby m2102 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 am

try looking here. it is the set up i have on my 2000 1500 se

Return to “GL1500 Information & Questions”