Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am
- Location: Callahan, FLorida
- Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200A Aspencade
I have a 93 1500 with a Comp-U-Fire 90amp alt. It went out on me on a trip and I had it rebuilt it has lasted 2 months and went out again anyone have any problems with this or sugestions?
- Posts: 1849
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
hemi-roid wrote:Yes send it to me and I will rebuild it and guarantee it. KEN 219-947-4038
you cant argue with that..
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: Hermansville, Mich
- Motorcycle: 1990 Gold wing Trike
Ken, I have a 1990 Gold Wing 1500 and the bearings in the alternator are starting to sound rough. I would like to rebuild it myself as I am a diesel mechanic so I would like to know if you could put together a complete rebuild kit including the drive and what would you charge me ?
Proud member Patriot Guard