I am from Brazil I got a Gold WIng 1500. I had problems with my alternator. It is overcharging my battery.
I have two question.
1) Is ti possible fix the over charge problem?
2) if not, which are the specifications (output etc) of the alternator? Is there any other alternator (other motorcycle) that fits to my bike? You know, it is quite hard to find this in Brazil.
Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
What is the voltage at the battery terminals when the engine is at 3,000 RPM?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Elmobile, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 3 guests