Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 pm
- Location: cedar bluff va.
- Motorcycle: 1996 gl1500se
Last year i was having problems with clock replaced fuse seem to work better this year clock is on but the minutes change almost like seconds.Within a minute it will change 10 minutes.Has anyone had this problem.Thanks
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 pm
- Location: Kearneysville Wv.
- Motorcycle: 1994 GL1500A Aspencade
01 winger this is just a thought but check the adjuster knob for setting the time and make sure it is going back to center and not sticking on the minutes adjust. That could explan why the minutes keep changing so quickly.
- triker mike
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:44 am
- Location: Bridgeport,Wa.
- Motorcycle: 1996GL1500se trike
Just in case you haven't cured the problem yet I would squirt some tuner cleaner in around the knob
Does having a short mean that the wires doen't touch???
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: jimbo73, MSNbot Media [Bot] and 3 guests