Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm
- Location: winston,mt
- Motorcycle: 94 h0nda goldwing interstate
my fans are not working. Where would I find the fuse and how hard is it to get at the sending unit on the bottom of radiator Thanks for the help.It is great to know what you are getting into.
- Dusty Boots
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm
- Location: Alvinston, SW ON
- Motorcycle: 1992 GL1500Aspencade
How far up on the temp gauge is your needle going to? The fans don't normally come on until the 3/4 mark. If they still don't come on by then, check the # 4, 10 amp fuse
- Posts: 7741
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
- Location: Denham Springs,La.
- Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 I
82 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 standard
84 GL 1200 I
Here's a bit more info....all downloaded from the manuals section... Do remember that the fans kick on at near 195* or so.On my 88,that's around 3/4 full scale on the temp gauge...Others may vary.