Animal Lover

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
stitch0852
Motorcycle: 1995 Honda GoldWing Aspencade

Animal Lover

Postby stitch0852 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:56 pm

I purchased the 95 Goldwing Aspencade. It has two tiny switches one for the Ring of Fire and the other the PO couldn't tell me what it went to. I was cleaning it from ground level and noticed what seemed to be a speaker with a small light in the corner and decided to see if this may be the second switch. Turned on the key and looking over flipped the switch. yep, little amber light turns on.

The speak thing is embossed with Animal Lover and today when doing the LED dash light conversion I was searching the wire nest and discovered an electronic box also labeled Animal Lover. Anyone know what this is and if it works for keeping animals away?

I suspicion it is something to do with an electronic deer whistle type device? Searched the internet but didn't see anything. Thanks.

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: Animal Lover

Postby redial » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 pm

You didnt tell Dr Google the right thing! Try "Animal lover automotive electronic warning device" to get [url]http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Lover-Automotive-Electronic-Warning/dp/B000JVYIQW[/url?tag=goldwingdocs-20]

You are right, it is an animal warning to warn them that a dangerous character on a motorcycle is coming along :roll:
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

stitch0852
Motorcycle: 1995 Honda GoldWing Aspencade

Re: Animal Lover

Postby stitch0852 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 pm

That's about right! :)

Return to “GL1500 Information & Questions”