Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
This is a procedure that I performed and photographed quite some time ago, I just discovered the other day that I had never actually written it up. I sat down tonight and did so, so there is now a new How To online: How to replace your steering head bearings
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:59 pm
- Location: Sarnia, Ontario
- Motorcycle: 78, 83, 84 and Other Goldwings, Plus a Couple of other Bikes. (H-D Touring etc.)
minimac wrote:Very timely post! That is next on my list of maintenance items.
Yep, I Agree! Going to do it to an '06 Trike this coming week. Going to look that over in a few minutes myself.
THANKS in advance for the Post/Write up!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest