curiosity question

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
Uncle Fester
Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue

curiosity question

Postby Uncle Fester » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 pm

I am curious , has any body ever upholstered the hard fairing pockets and other various parts that are normally not upholstered ? It is just a idea I am kicking around, but it has me curious. . . .

Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Our stress about it happens when the two aren't the same. Be true to yourself and to hell with what everyone else thinks!

Bigbiker0
Motorcycle: 1997 gl 1500 se

Re: curiosity question

Postby Bigbiker0 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:18 pm

If you are talking about the 2 small compartment on each side of the fairing yes I did put some fabric to reduce the noise of things I use to keep in those compartment. I did the same thing for those on each side of the passenger seat. I hate rattles.
Drive safely Heaven do not exist.

Uncle Fester
Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue

Re: curiosity question

Postby Uncle Fester » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Yes those doors, but I am talking the OUTSIDE of the doors, so some9ne walking past would see it type of deal.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Our stress about it happens when the two aren't the same. Be true to yourself and to hell with what everyone else thinks!

Return to “GL1500 Information & Questions”