Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Uncle Fester
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm
- Location: Bethany, Ok, right off Route 66 !
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue
I am 99% sure the only difference is the headlights and turn signals being clear after 1997(?) on up.
- Big Blue UK
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm
- Location: Staffordshire UK
- Motorcycle: GL1800 Monarch
There were no alterations to the fairing assembly at all, the difference in the part number last 2 letters relates to the colour only (ZM, ZF = Candy red) (ZD, ZH = black)
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests