Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 pm
- Location: Crawford, Tennessee
- Motorcycle: 1990 Honda GL1500
I recently bought a 1990 GL1500. It has a bolt on trike kit that I call training wheels. They removed the center kick stand. The kit bolts where the center kick stand was and it has a arm on both sides that U-bolts to the engine guard. It will not let me add a picture. Does anyone know anything about this kit? Thank you
- Big Blue UK
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm
- Location: Staffordshire UK
- Motorcycle: GL1800 Monarch
So it is not actually a trike kit, but a solo with stabilizers that bolts on like a towbar, sellers refer to them as a trike kit (do not know why),. Not much to tell, as there is not much to them. Is this what you mean.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.