voyager kit dvd install on gw 1500--all wrong

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
bradmonkey
Motorcycle: 1986 goldwing

voyager kit dvd install on gw 1500--all wrong

Postby bradmonkey » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Notice to anyone installing a voyager on a 1500 g w, don't follow the utube video, compliments of the trike man in Fl. I called him because nothing matched and I bought the kit used to put on my 95 wing--of course I was treated like a second class citizen because I didn't buy a new one. {Jeff] the trike man claimed he knows nothing about the utube video Check it out his name is all over it. He told me to contact Ken at voyager--he made the video. Ken laughed and said, oh thats a 4 year old video and we changed the design and you know the company is so big --Blah-Blah- Blah. He wouldn't even offer me an updated manual, and I would've paid for it. This company was started in 1997 and employ's probably 15 people and you can't find the CEO's name anywhere,--he must be hiding under his desk. If anyone has an updated dvd I will happily pay for it.

Thanks, Bill

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: voyager kit dvd install on gw 1500--all wrong

Postby WingAdmin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:35 pm

bradmonkey wrote:Notice to anyone installing a voyager on a 1500 g w, don't follow the utube video, compliments of the trike man in Fl. I called him because nothing matched and I bought the kit used to put on my 95 wing--of course I was treated like a second class citizen because I didn't buy a new one. {Jeff] the trike man claimed he knows nothing about the utube video Check it out his name is all over it. He told me to contact Ken at voyager--he made the video. Ken laughed and said, oh thats a 4 year old video and we changed the design and you know the company is so big --Blah-Blah- Blah. He wouldn't even offer me an updated manual, and I would've paid for it. This company was started in 1997 and employ's probably 15 people and you can't find the CEO's name anywhere,--he must be hiding under his desk. If anyone has an updated dvd I will happily pay for it.

Thanks, Bill

I went hunting around on the net and found this:

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/used-voyager-trike-kits/

But no actual manuals or videos.

Return to “GL1500 Information & Questions”