Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 am
- Location: Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Motorcycle: 1988 Honda 1500 goldwing trike
The trunk light broke on my 1988 Goldwing trunk does anybody know where to get a new one. Its about 1/2 inch high by 17 inches long and fastens with 3 screws and mounts on the little spoiler on the trunk lid.
- Posts: 1111
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:39 pm
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500SE
1992 GL1500I (sold)
1986 GL1200A (sold)
2002 HD FXDL Low Rider (sold)
1993 Yamaha Virago XV1000 (sold)
Too many others to list
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm
- Location: Milford NH and Oceanside, CA (N San Diego)
- Motorcycle: 2008 Cabernet Red. Level 4
1983 GL1100A Wineberry to sell 36,000 miles
1999A Restored and sold at 19,000 miles
1999SE Totaled by cager at 105,000 miles
Unfortunately, the 3 screw lights were only available for a short time new(they might have been an aftermarket accessories option). Long discontinued now. You will have to find a used one now. Or change the spoiler to a later model with the 4 screws like the light in the link above has.
rilenz wrote:The trunk light broke on my 1988 Goldwing trunk does anybody know where to get a new one. Its about 1/2 inch high by 17 inches long and fastens with 3 screws and mounts on the little spoiler on the trunk lid.
- Uncle Fester
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm
- Location: Bethany, Ok, right off Route 66 !
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue
Well shoot ! I just posted a fewdaysago about my LED Spoiler light breaking on me, and was linked to that very same liht as a replacement. Have not ordered yet, as I am going to TRY to fix mine. . .but never noticed mine is a 3 tab also, not a 4 as shown in the picture . . . .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 3 guests