gl1500 radio manual

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
xmass
Motorcycle: 1995 gl1500se

gl1500 radio manual

Postby xmass » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

i everybody newbie at this forum, i'm from montreal in canada and i'm a french speaker so please don,t pay attention to my english.

since last summer i'm the proud owner of a 95 GL1500 SE 20th anniversary canadian edition and i'm lovin it. big change for me since i've been driving a zx-9r ninja sporstbike for the past 10 yrs.
i'm surprise with the torque the engine is producing and how well it handle for a big bike.i don't think i will ever go back to sportbike. during summer it becomes my daily driver, no matter if it rains of if it's cold. i'm driving it from march (as soon the snow melt) to november ( just before the snow arrive), foot and leg heating is apreciated.
poeple at work always saw me with a sportsbike but since i bought the wing ( i refer to it as my winnibago) they keep calling me poncherello from the 80's tv show chip's but that's fine with me.

my bike is equipped with a panasonic rm-g30p and i'm trying to find the service manual for it. found several other radio manual on internet but for mine. no joy.
does anyone know were i can find one to download like on this site for th rm-1500a

thank

Return to “GL1500 Information & Questions”