Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: Marlborough,ma
- Motorcycle: 1994 GL 1500 aspencade with sidecar
Took bearings out and can't remover which size goes on which side, one is shorter than the othe but look like both will fit on either side.
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
The larger bearing goes on the driveshaft side.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ozemarketeer and 2 guests