Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:01 pm
- Location: Land of Lincoln
- Motorcycle: 1999 gl1500 se
I'm stumped, in March I took all the plastic off my 1999 SE 1500. Have done this several times over the years. I installed new timing belts, shifter brace, converted all brake, running and turn signal lights to LED strips among other general maintaince. Once back together the radio nor cruise set works. I can not find anything in the connections that is out of place. Anyone got some ideas of what I am missing or where to look?? Any assistance would be appreciated.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 pm
- Location: Spokane, Wa/Tucson, Az
- Motorcycle: 98 GL1500 C, 00 GL1500CF, 06 GL1800 3A
Just shooting in the dark, bad relay or fuse? I would think the radio and cruise would be different circuits. Leave a connector off?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests