Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:57 am
- Location: Grosse Pointe, MI
- Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500SE
The Vetter Windjammer fairings used on the early Goldwings had a vinyl cover over the left side storage area. These covers had a built-in 'hidden' pocket which was very handy for lose change and a cassette tape. Does anyone make a cover that has a similar hidden pocket feature for the left side storage area of GL1500 fairings?
- Posts: 921
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1997 gl1500 SE
1989 Kawasaki Concours
I have one of the Hopnel ones. It works fine - the pocket is on top, rather than hidden, but it's still handy. I only store sunglasses, gas receipts, a baggie for my GPS, etc. in it, but nothing valuable. No one's ever bothered with it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests