Getting a 93 Aspencade running after 4 years sitting

Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
  • Sponsored Links
NOVAwing
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500

Re: Getting a 93 Aspencade running after 4 years sitting

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Thanks guys for the advice.

I will get to the front forks soon.

Clutch bled fine once I pushed the crud out, but will be doing new lever and bushing, and later slave rebuild also.

I will also order a bushing with the clutch lever.

Thanks,
NOVAwing

Last edited by NOVAwing on Sat May 19, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Todays update.

Feeling about 75% better from my sickness.

Got front wheel off and had tire replaced with Avon cobra bias ply at dealer. $68 to mount balance and new valve stem :shock:

Front parts were mosty greased but barely. Regreassed axle and calipers real good with the right stuff. Pads look good but left side is more worn, will replace later this summer.

Will hopefully later this week:

Bleed all brakes.
Finish oil change + seafoam.
Install new air filter.
Tear down complete air box to look at carbs and hoses for fuel leak.
Add more fuel and seafoam. Barely has a gallon in it right now.
Order clutch lever and bushing.
Test ride around neighborhood maybe.

More to come, stay tuned!

NOVAwing

Stew
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
2005 Honda CRF230F

Previous bikes:
2003 Honda Ruckus
1993 Honda Elite SR
1986 Honda CR125R
1979 Yamaha GT80

Post by Stew » Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 pm

I'm having fun following the updates, keep them coming!
NOVAwing wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm
...$68 to mount balance and new valve stem :shock:
Yeah, I'm going to be replacing tires soon myself. That's why on my way to mom's house on Mother's Day I took the one-day 25% off coupon for Harbor Freight and got this. About $43 after tax, now free tire changes for life.

And I've got my zinc coated bb's ready to go, 3oz in the rear, 2oz in the front.

Winging it every chance I get 8-)

19,119 miles when I got it from dad Oct 15, 2017 --- 22,072 miles and counting as of June 14, 2018!

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Stew wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 pm
NOVAwing wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to be replacing tires soon myself. That's why on my way to mom's house on Mother's Day I took the one-day 25% off coupon for Harbor Freight and got this. About $43 after tax, now free tire changes for life.
img_1836.jpg

And I've got my zinc coated bb's ready to go, 3oz in the rear, 2oz in the front.
img_1837.jpg
Hey Stew,

Glad your enjoying my thread. Thanks to this great forum and all the how to's and expert advice to make it possible! Everyone here is awesome.

As a retired car mechanic, i've no interest in doing tires my self. You have fun buddy lol. Doing tires with the right good equipment is hard enough.

I have some harbor frieght stuff, but most things they sell are total junk. Be careful and don't get hurt my friend.

How do those bbs help? Ive always used normal wheel weights, never understood bead balancing even on cars. I should learn more about that.

Thanks,

NOVAwing

Stew
2005 Honda CRF230F

Previous bikes:
2003 Honda Ruckus
1993 Honda Elite SR
1986 Honda CR125R
1979 Yamaha GT80

Post by Stew » Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Lol, yeah wrestling around with tires isn't loads of fun but once every couple years or so shouldn't be too bad. I don't have much Harbor Freight stuff myself but things that I'll only use a few times makes sense to get there if it works. The bead breaker in particular seemed like most people liked it well enough. We'll see.

I haven't used balance beads myself yet, when I do put new tires on it'll be the first time. When I first heard about them I was scratching my head a bit but then realized my Samsung washing machine I got a few years ago has "vibration reduction technology" which is the same darn thing - steel balls that balances the washer load. So it really does work. Kinda excited to try it actually.

Here a cool video showing the concept in action

Winging it every chance I get 8-)

19,119 miles when I got it from dad Oct 15, 2017 --- 22,072 miles and counting as of June 14, 2018!

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Mon May 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Minor update.

Tried to install this replacement brake lever.
https://www.jpcycles.com/product/zz5108 ... rake-lever

DOES NOT FIT, BEWARE!
Won't fit between the mounting tabs, AND the flat part that hits the micro switches is a 1/4 to short and totally misses the bottom switch!

This is going back, not as advertised.

Anyone have any advice where to get replacement chrome levers that actually fit?

I know the kuryakyn ones will work, they make quality stuff. I will be getting their chrome grips, luv those! Just not sure I want the wide style levers.....

On the plus side I finally carefully rode it up and down my street to 3rd gear, oh she is nice!!!!

Just need a none bent front brake lever that fits amd to bleed/flush the rear brakes and finish the tune up etc.

GOD I AM EXCITED!

NOVAwing

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Stew wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm
Lol, yeah wrestling around with tires isn't loads of fun but once every couple years or so shouldn't be too bad. I don't have much Harbor Freight stuff myself but things that I'll only use a few times makes sense to get there if it works. The bead breaker in particular seemed like most people liked it well enough. We'll see.

I haven't used balance beads myself yet, when I do put new tires on it'll be the first time. When I first heard about them I was scratching my head a bit but then realized my Samsung washing machine I got a few years ago has "vibration reduction technology" which is the same darn thing - steel balls that balances the washer load. So it really does work. Kinda excited to try it actually.

Here a cool video showing the concept in action

Very cool vid Stew, thanks.

I think I will stick with normal wheel weights. I don't care for that initial wobble until it spreads and balances, and something about it just bothers me lol.

It's not for me I don't think.

Maybe I will try one day

Thanks,

NOVAwing

Rednaxs60
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 LTD (X2), 2008 GL1800 (sold)

Post by Rednaxs60 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am

NOVAwing wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

I think I will stick with normal wheel weights. I don't care for that initial wobble until it spreads and balances, and something about it just bothers me lol.

Maybe I will try one day

Thanks,

NOVAwing
This is an interesting concept and had not heard of it until some 3 years ago when I put new tires on my then 2007 Suzuki Boulevard. Did the research and found it has been in use in the trucking/transport and 4X4 industry for 30 plus years. I mentioned to the shop that if I got a speed wobble at 100 KPH (60 MPH) I'd be back to have the tires balanced the conventional way. Never returned.

Hard to balance dual tires and those large 4X4 tires. The owner of a local 4X4 shop mentioned that he uses it in his 4X4 and has friends who use golf balls in tires, go figure. There is no initial wobble even after having the bike in storage for 4 months or better. Counter Act or Dyna Beads are what is available to my knowledge.

There is also Ride-On Tire Sealant and Balancing formula. This is not like green slime as it only coats the main part of the tire, and stays there. It will seal punctures up to 1/8 inch very well. The company has a video where they put a considerable number of holes in a tire and only loose 5 lbs pressure. I prefer the Ride-On formula over the beads.

Tires last longer and you never have to balance the tire again. MC tires are similar to car tires in that you should have them balanced when they get close to 50 percent wear - tire balance changes as the tire wears. Not done very often by most, myself included - the beads and Ride-On formula negates this requirement.

I'll never use external weights on any bike I own and will be changing to the Ride-On formula for my car tires as well.

Just a few thoughts to consider. Cheers
"When you write the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen"

Ernest

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 am

Rednaxs60 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am
NOVAwing wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Maybe I will try one day

Thanks,

NOVAwing
This is an interesting concept and had not heard of it until some 3 years ago when I put new tires on my then 2007 Suzuki Boulevard. Did the research and found it has been in use in the trucking/transport and 4X4 industry for 30 plus years. I mentioned to the shop that if I got a speed wobble at 100 KPH (60 MPH) I'd be back to have the tires balanced the conventional way. Never returned.

Hard to balance dual tires and those large 4X4 tires. The owner of a local 4X4 shop mentioned that he uses it in his 4X4 and has friends who use golf balls in tires, go figure. There is no initial wobble even after having the bike in storage for 4 months or better. Counter Act or Dyna Beads are what is available to my knowledge.

There is also Ride-On Tire Sealant and Balancing formula. This is not like green slime as it only coats the main part of the tire, and stays there. It will seal punctures up to 1/8 inch very well. The company has a video where they put a considerable number of holes in a tire and only loose 5 lbs pressure. I prefer the Ride-On formula over the beads.

Tires last longer and you never have to balance the tire again. MC tires are similar to car tires in that you should have them balanced when they get close to 50 percent wear - tire balance changes as the tire wears. Not done very often by most, myself included - the beads and Ride-On formula negates this requirement.

I'll never use external weights on any bike I own and will be changing to the Ride-On formula for my car tires as well.

Just a few thoughts to consider. Cheers
Good info Rednaxs60,

I may look into doing this next round of tires.

I have known of this in the automotive field for years but have no personal experience as its almost exclusively for big trucks and 4x4 off-road tires.

I worked on normal passenger vehicles with conventional tires and wheel weights.

Thanks,

NOVAwing

Earl43P
Motorcycle: 93 GL1500 Interstate DD
99 Valkyrie IS DD
04 ST1300 DD
82 GL1100 SOLD 3/3/17

Post by Earl43P » Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 am

Hi neighbor!

I use the beads for tire balance. Mostly I use AirSoft ceramic .2 gram beads, but for my last rear tire, I used BBs. Works perfect.
You can use Dominion Tire on Rt 1 just north of Aquia Harbor to dismount and mount MC tires.
I pay him $20 per tire, but I think he charges $15 (he can't balance MC tires). Manny is good people. Mine was his first MC tire job, but he went along with me and did it happily. (I had him dismount, then install a car tire on my ST1300 rear)

As for additional SeaFoam in your tank....I suggest you switch to a full can of Berryman's B12, which you should find right next to / near the SeaFoam. You literally cannot use too much Berryman's. It cleans far better than SeaFoam, which is alcohol-based while B12 is a petroleum solvent based. Not bashing SeaFoam; I do use it. Just not for potentially clogged carb jets.

I'd offer to come by and lend a hand, but you seem far more mechanically savvy than I am.
I do have an electrical background though, should you want help with the "buzzing after key off" issue. My 93 doesn't do that.

Holler!
When all else fails, RTFM!

99 Valkyrie Interstate
82 GL1100 Sold 3/3/17
93 GL1500 Redwing
04 ST1300 Bought 3/4/17, next DD after farkles

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Tue May 22, 2018 10:54 am

Hi again everyone !

Aside from my search for brake/clutch levers, I thought of another question about my GL1500A.

Lastnight while test riding, I noticed while sitting on bike in neutral not moving, if I shake the handle bars side to side hard, the front wheel wobbles back and forth a bit as in I can feel it in the bars. Is this normal?

Like the fork system is not rigid completely, but mostly, I guess?

Also I have a feeling it needs a fork rebuild as it dove a fair amount when only using the front brake to slow down medium hard from 3rd gear.

Btw the bike is all stock far as I can tell...... minus chrome bits here and there.

Any thoughts on this and my chrome brake lever search?

Thanks,

NOVAwing

Earl43P
Motorcycle: 93 GL1500 Interstate DD
99 Valkyrie IS DD
04 ST1300 DD
82 GL1100 SOLD 3/3/17

Post by Earl43P » Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 am

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parts-Unlimite ... 0221!US!-1

OEM part # is 53175-MT8-016 for the front brake handle. Here's another cheap option:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEVERS-BRAKE-C ... Sw3fpaxPm5

I'd have to feel your forks issue to render an opinion.
Can say that (on MINE) using the front brake only SHOULD NOT DIVE.
Mine dives when using foot pedal only, which does not activate the anti-dive which is located on only ONE of the forks. Your Aspencade may be st up differently than my Interstate.
When all else fails, RTFM!

99 Valkyrie Interstate
82 GL1100 Sold 3/3/17
93 GL1500 Redwing
04 ST1300 Bought 3/4/17, next DD after farkles

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Tue May 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Earl43P wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 am
Hi neighbor!

I use the beads for tire balance. Mostly I use AirSoft ceramic .2 gram beads, but for my last rear tire, I used BBs. Works perfect.
You can use Dominion Tire on Rt 1 just north of Aquia Harbor to dismount and mount MC tires.
I pay him $20 per tire, but I think he charges $15 (he can't balance MC tires). Manny is good people. Mine was his first MC tire job, but he went along with me and did it happily. (I had him dismount, then install a car tire on my ST1300 rear)

As for additional SeaFoam in your tank....I suggest you switch to a full can of Berryman's B12, which you should find right next to / near the SeaFoam. You literally cannot use too much Berryman's. It cleans far better than SeaFoam, which is alcohol-based while B12 is a petroleum solvent based. Not bashing SeaFoam; I do use it. Just not for potentially clogged carb jets.

I'd offer to come by and lend a hand, but you seem far more mechanically savvy than I am.
I do have an electrical background though, should you want help with the "buzzing after key off" issue. My 93 doesn't do that.

Holler!
Thanks for the good info Earl, I will check that cleaner stuff out, never heard of it.

Never really believed in Seafoam to begin with but seems popular here so I am trying it. Personally I love Lucas products especially their oil stabilizer, that stuff is magic in a bottle. Don't think they make a cleaner though.....

Thanks,
NOVAwing

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Tue May 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Earl43P wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 am
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parts-Unlimite ... 0221!US!-1

OEM part # is 53175-MT8-016 for the front brake handle. Here's another cheap option:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEVERS-BRAKE-C ... Sw3fpaxPm5

I'd have to feel your forks issue to render an opinion.
Can say that (on MINE) using the front brake only SHOULD NOT DIVE.
Mine dives when using foot pedal only, which does not activate the anti-dive which is located on only ONE of the forks. Your Aspencade may be st up differently than my Interstate.
Thanks again Earl,

Was trying to avoid feebay but that first link looks promising. I want away from the nasty black stock levers so the bottom link is out. May just end up getting the Kuryakyn ones since its easy and they will match.

BTW called J&P Cycles, they have no problem taking back bad lever, sent me shipping label to. Didn't seem to care it doesn't fit said bike but whatever lol.

My bike has anti dive on left side it seems like. Maybe that explains part of it, also I'm sure it needs fork oil, and air adjustment. Another thing for the list.....

I am also a fat ass at 6'1" 250lbs, so it's probably mad at me for that lol.

Thanks,
NOVAwing

WingAdmin
Site Admin
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Post by WingAdmin » Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Stew wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 pm
NOVAwing wrote:
img_1836.jpg

img_1837.jpg
Keep in mind that the HF bead breaker is sized for car tires, not bike tires. I have the same one, I heated it up with a torch and bent it into a smaller radius so that it would fit bike rims.

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am

New update:

She is resisting me......

Had a work friend come over last night to assist me in bleeding rear brake pedal system.

Opened the reservoir to what I thought was good news..... 1/2 full of brown liquid fluid. Sucked it out, put in clean fluid, cracked the front left caliper bleeder, put the same transfer pump on it I used for the clutch and old fuel. pumped it to suck......I get a trickle of fluid!.

Pulled bleeder off, its clean, pulled banjo off caliper, fluid drips from line. Blew real brake clean through caliper it came out of banjo hole, blew into banjo hole, came out bleeder......

Put back on, sucked clean fluid out of reservoir, sprayed real brake clean into small hole area in their until it was half full of clear brake clean lol. In 5 mins that turned a darker brown then the fluid that I saw when first opened it :o

Back to vacuum bleeding, still only trickles out. After 2.5 hours we called it and cleaned up. I then rode the bike 1/4 mile to the gas station in front of my neighborhood and put 4 gallons of fuel in it, it was down to very little.

Runs better the more I ride it. Suspension seems weak.....rear air on 55 right now.
Forks probly need oil, air and a rebuild lol.

Also forget, the Speedo is not working.....another thing to deal with...Maybe I put the cable back wrong when I changed the front tire, but I thought I did it right, it was fairly simple....we shall see when I pull it to check later this weekend maybe.

Also dropped the bike in front of my friend by stalling in a small tight parking area turn around attempt. LOVE those crash bars, worked perfect nothing hurt but my pride.

Must practice!!!

The fight continues!

Thanks,

NOVAwing

hugger-4641
Motorcycle: 1994 GL1500 Aspencade, 1982 CM 200 Twinstar, 1984 VT500 Ascot

Post by hugger-4641 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 am

Also dropped the bike in front of my friend by stalling in a small tight parking area turn around attempt. LOVE those crash bars, worked perfect nothing hurt but my pride.

Must practice!!!
More people drop their bikes this way than will admit. I've done it. One of the most embarrassing moments of my youth: 17 yrs old, I was picking up a new girlfriend on my 1982 CB750 custom for a movie date, hit the front brakes a little too hard in her driveway which happened to have one little area of fine loose gravel. No damage to the bike, but yep, her whole family was on the front porch watching. I wanted to crawl under a rock. I think about it now and can't believe that her dad still let her go with me, but he was very clear about not letting that happen with her on the back! :roll:

There is a video by Jerry Paladino called "Ride like a Pro" . You may or may not have heard of it. I use his technique for low speed turning and it really does work. It took me a little bit to get over my ingrained aversion to "slipping the clutch" , but it hasn't hurt my clutch at all, and even if it did, a worn out clutch is still cheaper than a hospital visit. Actually, I've become skilled enough with it now that I usually don't have to slip the clutch, just keep the rear brake on with a little throttle and I can turn around on a two lane road with no problem. :D

Rednaxs60
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 LTD (X2), 2008 GL1800 (sold)

Post by Rednaxs60 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Following your progress. Keep at it.

Hugger-4641 is correct about these and other bikes - more are dropped than admitted to - been there done that. At slow speeds better to keep the revs up and slip clutch. These bikes like power when moving slow, otherwise they want to lie down and take a nap. The other good aspect of keeping the revs/power level up is that if you start to feel that the bike wants to go down, let the clutch out and the bike will stand up and straighten out.

Keep at the bike.

Good luck
"When you write the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen"

Ernest

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 pm

hugger-4641 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 am

Must practice!!!
More people drop their bikes this way than will admit. I've done it. One of the most embarrassing moments of my youth: 17 yrs old, I was picking up a new girlfriend on my 1982 CB750 custom for a movie date, hit the front brakes a little too hard in her driveway which happened to have one little area of fine loose gravel. No damage to the bike, but yep, her whole family was on the front porch watching. I wanted to crawl under a rock. I think about it now and can't believe that her dad still let her go with me, but he was very clear about not letting that happen with her on the back! :roll:

There is a video by Jerry Paladino called "Ride like a Pro" . You may or may not have heard of it. I use his technique for low speed turning and it really does work. It took me a little bit to get over my ingrained aversion to "slipping the clutch" , but it hasn't hurt my clutch at all, and even if it did, a worn out clutch is still cheaper than a hospital visit. Actually, I've become skilled enough with it now that I usually don't have to slip the clutch, just keep the rear brake on with a little throttle and I can turn around on a two lane road with no problem. :D
Thanks for the encouragement. Yea i've watched some videos already by some famous guys. I just need to get her road ready and practice lots!

I will get there.

Thanks,
NOVAwing

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Rednaxs60 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm
Following your progress. Keep at it.

Hugger-4641 is correct about these and other bikes - more are dropped than admitted to - been there done that. At slow speeds better to keep the revs up and slip clutch. These bikes like power when moving slow, otherwise they want to lie down and take a nap. The other good aspect of keeping the revs/power level up is that if you start to feel that the bike wants to go down, let the clutch out and the bike will stand up and straighten out.

Keep at the bike.

Good luck
Thanks for more good advice! I will get there. Just need her road worthy so I can practice lol.

Thanks,

NOVAwing

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

New update:

Blue Lightning wins round 2 also.....grrrr!

Spent another 4 hours with her in the hot sun this morning.

Front left still won't bleed.

Decided another strategy. Took left saddle bag off, not as hard as I feared. Maybe bleeding this will get the front bleeding by moving the junk in the master cylinder.

The rear, after much effort finally started drawing through the resivour got it to bleed until it came clear.

Still zero resistance in the pedal.

Tried to bleed the front. No change, still barely trickles out at best....... idk what to do now, I'm stumped.

Very irrated and frustrated. I don't want to deal with pulling the master cylinder.

All this time I was afraid of the carbs needing to be pulled and rebuilt. Turns out its gonna be this rear brake system.

Me and Murphy are good friends still to this day.
Why won't he just go away and leave me to middle age in peace.

Anyone got any ideas that don't involve pulling the rear master cylinder? If so I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
NOVAwing

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Sun May 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Question:

I have been using this to vacuum the brake/clutch lines.
https://m.autozone.com/test-scan-and-sp ... 7_0_0?aqs=

Mines clear, the tubes are very soft and colapse after 1 pump. Not sure how much vacuum it really provides...

Do you all think I will have better luck/suction with a metal mityvac, or other similar tool? Seems if I had better suction I could maybe clear whatever the blockage is?

I really need this fixed, its time to ride, I can't wait anymore lol.

Just had another thought. What about blowing into the bleeder to push whatever the issue is back to the resevour? Will that work, like with a mityvac type tool?

Is this a bad idea or pointless?

Some one help. Give me ideas short of pulling the master.

Thanks,
NOVAwing

AZgl1800
Motorcycle: '02 GL1800

Post by AZgl1800 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 am

harbor freight has the equivalent of the mity vac tool at a cheaper price,

well worth the investment.

https://www.harborfreight.com/brake-ble ... 69328.html
See you at NASR-11 July 10th, 11th, 12th 2018

https://goo.gl/maps/2zH93W9YW372

515 E Eads Pkwy, Greendale, IN 47025
812-537-4441

http://www.northamericangoldwings.com/c ... 9-nasr-11/

terryt
Motorcycle: 1979 gl1000 trike
1989 gl1500 trike

Post by terryt » Mon May 28, 2018 11:03 am

You may be better off pressure bleeding. I had problems with my brakes.
I used a brake bleeding kit with compressed air. but this will work just as well with air from a fully inflated tyre. you will also need a spare master cylinder cap

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gunson-G4062 ... 1438.l2649
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-GL1500 ... 1438.l2649

NOVAwing

Post by NOVAwing » Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Thanks guys, all good advice!

New update:

Went to harbor frieght and bought the mityvac standard tool they have.

No flow from front still.

Then i called the local honda shop for advice and pricing on them fixing this dang thing.

They want about $450 to remove and rebuild the master cylinder, if its rebuildable.....don't think they can get a new one anymore......

They mentioned running a wire up the brake line as an idea to clear the clog.

Guess what?

It worked!!!

I found an old bycicles brake cable that was 3 ft long, pushed it up the brake line at the banjo bolt on the front caliper. It resisted but I persisted. It now flows!

However, After much bleeding the front and rear caliper using a whole large bottle of dot4, I still have NO pedal pressure.

During bleeding sometimes I would get some resistance in the pedal, but then it went limp again next push of it.

I also have a problem with rear bleed screw. It is short headed unlike the front and every tube I put on it leaks air. Front is a 10mm rear is an 8mm.....

This is why I ran out of brake fluid.

Planning to try again this weekend with more fluid, also may need to change the rear bleed screw cause its short and sucks.

Wish me luck!

Thanks,
NOVAwing