Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 am
- Location: Dawesville, Western Australia
- Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500 SE Black and Chrome..
Flash2002 is spot on. You will need a socket , extension bar and ratchet. 1/4" will do nicely. These can be bought in a set costing about $10 these days. Come in mighty handy.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: Petal, MS
- Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500A Aspencade
I just changed my front speakers on my '98 Aspencade and didn't have bolts but had phillips head screws. I understand some riders have changed the screws for bolts which would be a good idea...(after the fact.) If you have screws you may think that you can't get to the center one but go ahead and keep trying, you will get it. Not easy but can be done.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests