Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm
- Location: richton park Illinois
- Motorcycle: 1999 honda goldwing 1500 sc
i have a 1999 1500 goldwing, had been riding my bike all day was on my way home stop at a gas station shut bike off, and started back up with no problem, as i was pulling into my drive way ,hit bump and the bike shut off, would not start back up, when you turn key to on i get no lights notthing, but my aux lights work and alarm system working battery fully charged,can anyone help me with this problem?
- Steve F
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm
- Location: suburban Chicago
- Motorcycle: 1976 Honda CB750F Cafe' (sold :>( )
Check ALL the fuses and relays to be sure they are tight and seated all the way, and make sure the leads that go to the fuse panel are tight too.
"To ride is the reason, the destination the excuse."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests