Information and questions on GL1500 Goldwings (1988-2000)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm
- Location: Commerce, Ga
- Motorcycle: 1999 GL1500 SE
I just bought a used Passenger Volumn Control & CB Transmitter Button. My question is "Where do I plug this in"? I haven't looked yet, so I may be able to see it when I do, but our help is always great.
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm
- Location: Lexington, North Carolina
- Motorcycle: 1989 Honda GL1500 Aspencade (sold)
2003 Honda Shadow VLX 600 Bagger
It should plug into the existing rear headset jack. My original jack is now in the pocket and control is cut into the pocket door and plugged into jack.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Erdeniz Umman and 1 guest