Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm
- Location: greenfield, Indiana
- Motorcycle: Honda 2002 GL 1800 Goldwing Trike w/ 2012 Motortrike Conversion kit.
I bought a brake light pulseator switch for my GL1800, and I found the green with red stripe wire and when I tried to hook the pulsator up nothing happened. What am I doing wrong, the instructions that came with the switch didn't go into great detail on how the wire it up. HELP !
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 am
- Location: Kestell, South Africa
- Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800
Hi, Maybe jou must try to change polarity. Those things you usualy connect in series with one of the brake lines. With other words you brake the live wire and put jour goodie in there. So your live goes through your pulsator.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests