Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 am
- Location: Louisville, Ohio
- Motorcycle: 2005 Honda Goldwing
I'm looking for a wiring diagram to install a Dual USB Auxiliary Socket (B52-820) from Show Chrome. I want to install it next to the CB controls by the passenger seat and I need to know how to get power to it. Any suggestions would be helpful.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17387
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
You're not all that far from the battery and fuse box at that point. I would just pull the seat and side covers off, and wire it into the accessory terminal.
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm
- Location: Manchester, PA
- Motorcycle: Current: 2008 GL1800
Previous: 96 GL1500 SE
85 GL1200 I
85 GL1200 I
tvanvran wrote:I spoke too soon. I have a 1500 and, as far as I can tell, we don't have the accessory terminals.
The 1500 does have accessory terminals. If my memory is correct it is at the top terminal on the fuse block.