Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 pm
- Location: Mt Dora, FL
- Motorcycle: 2008 Honda goldwing
After reinstalling the trunk and side bags on my 2008 Goldwing the nav screen powers up but does not display anything. Could I have blown a fuse? If so where is it, there is no listing for the nav system on the fuse panel? Thanks for any help in advance.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 am
- Location: Broadview hts, Ohio
- Motorcycle: GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA :2008
Check the fuse marked for the battery. Same thing happened to my 2008. Screen would light up briefly, or should I say flash white, and then go black. Hope this helps you out.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: wingpilot08 and 2 guests