Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:52 pm
- Location: Newport,Maine
- Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800
does anyone have any experience with wheel chocks? I was looking at the kind you drive into ,to put into a newly acquired trailer. any input would be great .only want to buy one set would like to buy the right ones the first time, oh, and it will be for a GL1800. thanks.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 am
- Location: Kingston, Illinois
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL 1800 with 2015 Roadsmith Trike kit
Look into the Condor wheel chock. Best one out there. When you drive into the chock it locks the front wheel in. They sell several models but all are very good.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:31 am
- Location: Anywhere ,NC
- Motorcycle: 2014 Goldwing Comfront Audio ,93 Harley ,84harley,
Harbor freight has them for a good price. I have the locking one on my lift table I have used it for dirt bikes, Harley's small to full sized ,also my 2014 Goldwing and love it paid 29.00 dollars for it.also have one in my trailer hope this helps.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest