install Legsup by LandinGear

Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
  • Sponsored Links
docgood
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 Goldwing

install Legsup by LandinGear

Postby docgood » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 am

Hi all, I'm a new bloke looking for some Goldwing talk and of course some help from the experts. I need to install a Legsup system to let me ride further and for a long time yet, on my 2009 Goldwing.
The instructions with the Legsup just say remove left saddle bag, seat and a few other items. I reckon there is enough info about for the seat [heated] to get me through that but I cannot find much about removal of the pannier or saddle bag. Has anyone installed the Legsup accessory or can anyone help with simple instructions to remove the left side saddle bag. I also need to fit a towbar but I think the instructions should come with it.
Was thinking that with the saddle bag off may leave a bit more room to see where it goes, and while the seat is off look at the CB install. Sorry to be a burden when I have just arrived, but perhaps someone can help.
Thanks, this looks a good place.

myYellowbird
Motorcycle: 2010 GL1800
Audio,Comfort,Navi,Xm
Pearl Yellow

Re: install Legsup by LandinGear

Postby myYellowbird » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 am

Hi didn't know what a legsup was i just googled it nice set up. I am sure someone on this site has them. Give it a little time this is a great site lots of info.

Happy New Year
[img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8206/small2img1727.jpg{img]

docgood
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 Goldwing

Re: install Legsup by LandinGear

Postby docgood » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks my yellowbird, yep something will come up. We all have the holiday season with lots away and then there is the time difference with oz and the states. All the best for twenty eleven.

Return to “GL1800 Information & Questions”