Rampage trike loader

Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 2006 Goldwing Champion trike

Rampage trike loader

Postby stevet123 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am

Has anyone ever seen a rampage motorcycle loader used with a trike kit they have. They have a video showing a harley trike being used. But my goldwing has a champion kit and is longer. Would like to hear from someone who has real world experience with one or seen one used somewhere. At close to 3800 for overall cost is pretty pricey. Currently have a nice toyhauler rv but would like to go back to large travel trailer but will have to carry trike in bed of truck. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

trike lady
Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade with Voyager (Sold)
1983 GL650I SilverWing Interstate

Re: Rampage trike loader

Postby trike lady » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

There's another version which operates on the same principle as the roll back trucks for loading your trike into the bed of your truck.
I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certified

Motorcycle: 2010 goldwing GL-1800 AD

Re: Rampage trike loader

Postby maggsy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 am

You might try http://loadallmotorcycleramps.com/ they offer a trike loading system that might work for you. I have this system and I am very happy with and have travelled extensively with my 1800 motorcycle.
I have this in a f150 with a 5.5 foot box. The nice thing about these systems are they are easy to use and very easy to remove and install from the truck when not in use. They also store in an 6 inch depth on an open wall space. Theybare aslo cheaper. Watch there video,s and see whatbyou think

Return to “GL1800 Information & Questions”