Audio controls for passenger on 06 GLa

Information and questions on GL1800 Goldwings (2001-Present)
  • Sponsored Links
texas tracy
Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800a and a 2001 Suzuki Intruder Volusia C50

Audio controls for passenger on 06 GLa

Postby texas tracy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey Guys,

I have a 06 GLa that is has almost all of the bells and whistles. I do not have the CD changer or a XM radio. We are currently using , Bluetooth SCALA RIDER Q2 Bike to Bike system as an intercom with my passenger, cell phone and once in awhile for bike to bike. I ride with deferent groups. One uses the GL CB to talk bike to bike and the other use the SCALA. I like the SCALA system, because it is wireless. However, I want to use the CB sometime so I am working on a way to combine both systems into one. I think I got that figured out, but that is for another post. (Unless you have some ideas)

My question today is: What do I need to install, if there is such a thing, on my GL that will allow my passenger to listen to what she wants through her headset, while I can listen to what I want through on mine. Control off /on, volume and switching from between deferent devices independently. I understand that we may need to be wired to the GL to do this. Any feed back on what I can do to make this happen?

Texas Tracy

Onedurwho
Motorcycle: 2007 GL1800 Goldwing

Re: Audio controls for passenger on 06 GLa

Postby Onedurwho » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

Try this for starters. Says GL1800 so I'm thinking it's in YOUR ballpark! Hope it's right and enjoy!
http://www.cellset.com/museset2.html
8-)
I don't care where we ride...let's just ride!

Return to “GL1800 Information & Questions”