GL1800 Airbag US Spec

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 2010 GL1800A Goldwing Airbag

GL1800 Airbag US Spec

Postby JFC » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:26 pm

We are sadly putting up for sale our beloved GL1800.
2010 Model
Registered New in US May 2010
Registered Imported in UK in May 2011
32,000 miles
Black metallic
Full Honda Main Dealer Service History in US
This has served my wife and I for a tour around the 48 continental US states, hence 32,000 miles.

Now, I'm not sure what this is worth, now it is in the UK (SouthEast), but I'm sure any interest shown will start to put a value on it.

If you have an interest in this vehicle, text me on 07402 723110 or email me or PM me, whatever!!
The bike is still in use, but I will downgrade for the next few years, while I save finds again for a replacement. I would be interested in a PX, but would want to see a significant amount of its value in my pocket, not in a PX (so not looking for anything costly at this time).

I will be putting pictures and additional information here over time, when I remember and when I realise some important stuff is missing from an ad. But, I think anyone interested in this kind of bike will know what it is and what black is and what it looks like!! So, maybe pictures are useful - Yes/No?

Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: GL1800 Airbag US Spec

Postby themainviking » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 am

With the Airbag (if you can find anyone who is willing to pay for having it) the bike should sell for about 19,000 GBPs, but if they won't pay to have the Airbag, drop that to around 17,500 GBPs. You're mileage is high for a 2010, so you may have to discount for that. There are 2010 models for sale in England for 18,000 GBPs with only 12K miles on them. My comments on the Airbag are due to the fact that I refused to pay for an airbag when I bought my bike from the dealer - brand new. Told them I did not want it, so they gave it for free. Good luck with your sale.

And yes - pictures, high definition, detailed, are useful.

It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”