82 Aspencade Vetter Gutted

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
jstumbler
Motorcycle: 2005 R6 Stripped Naked
Ninja 250 Stock
1982 1100 Aspencade (Recently acquired, already naked)

82 Aspencade Vetter Gutted

Postby jstumbler » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss22 ... ler/Aspen/

I have all of the good parts that I salvaged out of the vetter fairing from my '82 Aspencade. I am posting them here hoping it will save me from having to post on the-once-great-now-a-serious-rip-off ebay. Follow the link to my photobucket of all the pics. I numbered each item in the pics to make it easier on everyone.

Everything in the pics was in working condition, except I forgot to test the tape player to see if it actually played tapes. Also, the tape player case was kinda' mangled. I took pics to show the damage.

The radio/cb control unit (pic 17) also has a crack on the edge around the knobs. It's strictly cosmetic, and the unit works fine. You can see it in the pics.

All of the wires are in good condition. I only had to cut one green ground wire, which I show in the respective pic (pic 15).

PM me any offers. I'm not looking to make a fortune here, maybe just whittle down the cost of those HEL brake lines. ;)

Feel free to email me any questions, and just use the number in the pic, to make it easier on both of us.

Thanks,
Al

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”