81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Naked Standard W/Forward Controls!!

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
jerryc19
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100a Aspencade

81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Naked Standard W/Forward Controls!!

Postby jerryc19 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Rebuilt Engine with less than 10k spared no expence on putting new engine on bike and making it real custom and fast with GL1000 headpipes with baffles for a great sound.All new Seals Boots orings Fluids Etc.Rebuilt all calipers and master clinders front and rear.found a back rest with fold up or down luggage rack (pretty Cool looking)Bike hauls A _ _!New starter Carbs syncedand cleaned .Stretch your legs out and ride both brake and shifter controls are in front of heads i am 6-4 and this bike is confortable so stretch out and kick back!.if out of state Fly in and drive Home can qualify for historic tags in MD which means no inspection.Selling it because i bought a newer bike for this summer and need to sell my collection .I have 3 wings total for sale all with clean titles.my name is Jerry my # is 410-325-0897 no texting but leave message if need be.Pics are large so go under my members pictures to view.if you want to see videos go to youtube and type in search line ( jerrysbikes )

Last edited by jerryc19 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: 81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Naked Standard W/Forward Controls!!

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Had a look at your Hot Wing pictures, it looks great! What kit did you use for the forward controls, or did you do it custom? Are the pegs solid enough to take the weight of the bike (and keep it from laying on the heads) if the bike lays down?

jerryc19
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100a Aspencade

Re: 81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Naked Standard W/Forward Controls!!

Postby jerryc19 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm

got the forward control kit from a guy in washington state http://www.jimscustoms.net but used billet pegs from mapam because the kit this fabricator designed doesn't include pegs and you do have to remove your engine guards but they stretch out far enough past the heads to protect your legs from the heat of the heads and also are strong enough to protect your engine if dropped they are made with solid steel ,drilled out and powder coated or chromed absolute beautiful job design.if anyone wants a set from Jim call him and refer me Jerry from Glen burnie Md and he will give discounts for multiple orders.it took me 3 months of searching to find someone who designed forward controls for the GL'S and again did an fabulas job check out his site.I also had the same controls on my full dressed 83 aspencade that i sold already the ad is still under my name .if you can tell me how to remove any ads i would appreciate it.also thanks for the tip about the picture sizes when posting.

dawingster
Motorcycle: 1990 GL1500SE

Re: 81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Naked Standard W/Forward Contro

Postby dawingster » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Forward controls on a Wing! Something I've wondered about, and now I know. Wonder if there's a way to mount some on a 1500?

BTW, that is a sweet ride!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”