1983 interstate

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
cafegoldwing_lover
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 Interstate

1983 interstate

Postby cafegoldwing_lover » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 am

hey guys i dont know how to do this, i hope its in the right forum page lol :?: but here goes, I got into an accident (lowside crash) took the curve and didnt notice some sand and pebbles + the dunlop tires are the WORST on the market!! and my left leg got stuck in between the front crash bar and asphalt during the fall.. u can imagine what that heavy beast did to that leg.. anyways i dont wanna get to graphic and get banned from this site lol :lol: I cant ride her anymore and i need her out. Front fairing and side bags was not on the bike so its still in good condition. the bike still purrs like a lion and wants to be ridden!! If anyone is interested pls pm me i would hate to scrap it, it would really tear my heart apart . its still in great condition. ya there's scratches here and there but she is still a great bike. make an offer and its yours. thanks again guy

( *btw pics are not working i dont know why :?: :?: ) ill try to post the pics somewhere else

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: 1983 interstate

Postby RoadRogue » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your spill. Hope you heal quickly, you may change your mind about selling the bike after you have healed up some. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

cafegoldwing_lover
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 Interstate

Postby cafegoldwing_lover » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

Thx roadrogue ;) if i keep it im gonna put it back into its original state :) but for now and a long time to come. I would rather see it move with someone else or put it into good use :) i got my whole family hating on me right now lol rather pass it on then having 20 people destroying it :lol:

bamawings
Motorcycle: 1982gl1100interstate

Postby bamawings » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm

is bike still 4sale. how much and wheres pics

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”