2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest


Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
User avatar
rb7632
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: Barnhart, MO
Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800 ABS, Nav, Comfort

2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby rb7632 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 pm



For sale. One like new condition heated seat with Utopia backrest. Like new and always cleaned and protected with Maguiar's leather conditioner. Seat always covered and bike garage kept. $250 plus shipping (est $70 to lower US)

http://s600.beta.photobucket.com/user/rb7632/library/1800%20Seat


Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow,What a ride!"

dxlnt1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Motorcycle: 2000 Harley, 1976 kz900 ltd, 2000 goldwing, 2006 gold wing

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby dxlnt1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 am

Is this seat still available?

User avatar
themainviking
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby themainviking » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 pm

dxlnt1 wrote:Is this seat still available?


It may not have the passenger backrest with it. I did not see it in the pictures
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

dxlnt1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Motorcycle: 2000 Harley, 1976 kz900 ltd, 2000 goldwing, 2006 gold wing

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby dxlnt1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:11 pm

themainviking wrote:
dxlnt1 wrote:Is this seat still available?


It may not have the passenger backrest with it. I did not see it in the pictures


I saw that. But I still need a heated seat.

User avatar
themainviking
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby themainviking » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:49 pm

dxlnt1 wrote:
themainviking wrote:
It may not have the passenger backrest with it. I did not see it in the pictures


I saw that. But I still need a heated seat.


To bad the CA I live in is Canada, not California. I just happen to have one. Shipping would be a bear to bear, :lol:
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

dxlnt1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Motorcycle: 2000 Harley, 1976 kz900 ltd, 2000 goldwing, 2006 gold wing

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby dxlnt1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:33 pm

themainviking wrote:
dxlnt1 wrote:
themainviking wrote:
It may not have the passenger backrest with it. I did not see it in the pictures


I saw that. But I still need a heated seat.


To bad the CA I live in is Canada, not California. I just happen to have one. Shipping would be a bear to bear, :lol:


So adjust the price accordingly lol. FedEx has flat rate shipping now.

User avatar
themainviking
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby themainviking » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:16 pm

dxlnt1 wrote:
So adjust the price accordingly lol. FedEx has flat rate shipping now.


Not to scare you too badly, but Corbin wants $485 shipping to send a seat here via FedEx. They ship from California. It turns a $1500 seat into a $2000 seat.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

dxlnt1
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Motorcycle: 2000 Harley, 1976 kz900 ltd, 2000 goldwing, 2006 gold wing

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby dxlnt1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

themainviking wrote:
dxlnt1 wrote:
So adjust the price accordingly lol. FedEx has flat rate shipping now.


Not to scare you too badly, but Corbin wants $485 shipping to send a seat here via FedEx. They ship from California. It turns a $1500 seat into a $2000 seat.


Ouch. I know international shipping expensive but that's rape and robbery.

charliektm400exc
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 am
Location: Tasmania Australia
Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500SE

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby charliektm400exc » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 pm

I was talking to Russel Day Long about shipping one of their seats to Australia, and they said $150 so there are cheaper options for shipping out there.

User avatar
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 17050
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Strongsville, OH
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby WingAdmin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 am

Shipping anything to Canada is ridiculously expensive. I can drive to Canada from my house in just over two hours. If I mail a 2 pound package to Buffalo, it would cost me around $8. Mailing the same thing an extra 5 miles over the border into Canada, the cost goes up to almost $20. I can ship the same thing across the Atlantic Ocean to many European countries for around $15.

peppilepew
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm
Location: Plaistow, New Hampshire
Motorcycle: 2000 Gl1500 Se
2012 GL1800 Level 3

Re: 2006 OEM Heated Seat w/Utopia Backrest

Postby peppilepew » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:53 am

WingAdmin wrote:Shipping anything to Canada is ridiculously expensive. I can drive to Canada from my house in just over two hours. If I mail a 2 pound package to Buffalo, it would cost me around $8. Mailing the same thing an extra 5 miles over the border into Canada, the cost goes up to almost $20. I can ship the same thing across the Atlantic Ocean to many European countries for around $15.


I just stopped by the post office this morning to see what shipping would be to send a set of 4050 kury pegs (8.5 lbs) into Canada. 40+ was the cheapest rate. Close to 50 priority. I don't get it!




Return to “For Sale/Wanted”




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests