1977 GL1000 "Naked" Goldwing only 4300 miles, $2600 FIRM

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
bobrickel
Motorcycle: 1977 GL1000 4,000 orig miles
1986 GL1200 Aspencade

1977 GL1000 "Naked" Goldwing only 4300 miles, $2600 FIRM

Postby bobrickel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 am

1977 Honda GL1000 "Naked Goldwing". $2600 Firm This bike was in storage for years and only has 4300 miles on it. It recently found it and it was too nice and original and low mileage to let go to waste. So it was taken out of storage and the following has been done: Carbs removed and completely professionally rebuilt from top to bottom by Pistol Petes in Tennessee. Fuel tank was removed, boiled, and epoxy coated inside. New factory fuel filter and lines installed. New factory air filter installed. New timing belts were installed and valves were adjusted . New upper and lower radiator hoses installed and radiator cleaned. New Dyna2 electronic ignition, and plugs installed. New factory front fork seals and dust covers installed and fork fluid changed to new synthetic fork fluid. New tires (it still had the original tires on the bike) and tubes installed. Front and rear wheel bearings regreased along with rear drive splines. Oil and filter changed with Mobile 1 synthetic motor cycle oil. Rear differential fluid changed with Mobile 1 synthetic gear lube. Original seat is in near perfect condition. I also bought a quick detechable small clear windscreen for the bike that goes with it. This bike is in very nice condition with just a few nicks here and there, original patina on the aluminum, and nice chrome. It runs and drives very well. These original "Naked Wings" are getting very collectible especially with low miles. It is a blast to drive. Very lightweight and handles very well with the new modern tires on it. The color is Candy Antares Red. I hate to sell this bike but I have 3 others and this bike has sat for too many years to just sit again especially after just redoing everything on her. I want $2600 Firm which is what I have in her in parts. If you have any other questions please call me @352-804-2848 or E mail me BobRickel@embarqmail.com. I am located in Silver Springs Florida. Thanks, Bob
Attachments

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”