Want to trade rv for 1800 trike

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
kb9osl
Motorcycle: 2003 Goldwing 2004 w/roadsmith trike kit

Want to trade rv for 1800 trike

Postby kb9osl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 pm

We have a 2005 Open Road 36 ft 5th wheel,title in hand. Have pictures if interested. Wanting to trade for a goldwing 1800 trike. Or sell out right. Wanting 25,500.00 obo or trike of equal or alittle more in value. Call 765-341-8119 if interested . Thanks

tfdeputydawg
Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Re: Want to trade rv for 1800 trike

Postby tfdeputydawg » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 am

We must live close to each other!!!!!
Anyway, I think you'd have more luck selling your trailer via E-bay/Craig's List then go looking for your trike.
Have you tested any brands of trikes yet? IRS vs Solid Axle? Those that extend the wheel base?
I studied/tested/discussed/visited installers and manufacturers for nearly 4 years before picking my conversion. There are several out there. Some very good, some not so good!
One needs to educate one's self prior to making the purchase lest you waste a lot of money on the wrong unit!
Wanted to convert my own, limited me to 3 brands at the time. None rode good enough for me.
Ended up w/a IRS unit that extended the wheel base(much smoother ride than others) and ended up using an installer 5 hours from me when there were several closer! The installer can present you with a great conversion or one that will cause you nothing but trouble.
Trying to say it's not just simply trading for or buying a "trike", it's getting the right one for you on the right bike.
Good luck
Dawg

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”