2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate low miles

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 2000 valkyrie interstate, 1982 goldwing

2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate low miles

Postby barakas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Selling my 2000 Valkyrie Interstate Approx 36k miles . J
just found another bike that I'm interested in so I just reduced This listing from 7800 to 7100 for quick sale.
Red & Black with tons of Extras. Corbin Seat, Custom Grips, Front & Rear floor boards, Kury hwy pegs (all custom powder coated), Speakers front & Rear (upgraded to premium front speakers), custom mirrors, added LED lights handlebar mounted Accessory switch, added Truck Stacks to exhaust, installed custom extra loud horns, Cosmetic Velocity stacks, 4" Risers...
All fluids changed within the last year.
Rear End lube all Brake fluids flushed last year along with Oil & filter this year (yearly) new Plugs & K&N filter.
Everything in great condition working order with no issues, ready to ride cross country.
Newer front Avon Tire & good condition Rear.

I did an entire cosmetic refresh to this over this past winter, Installed Matte Black 3m Vinyl wrap on all of the Gloss black Paint. I think that it really makes a big difference. If you prefer the Gloss black from the original paint scheme, you can easily remove the vinyl wrap.

Just purchased this bike last year for $7400, then added tons of extras, so my price is pretty firm.

Email me with any question: Don
dburges5 at yahoo.com (no spaces)
586 929 three six 85

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”