1983 gl1100a for sale 41,202.9

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
G George
Motorcycle: 1983 GL100 aspencade

1983 gl1100a for sale 41,202.9

Postby G George » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 pm

I have an 83 GL1100 A for sale, 2000.00 or best offer. 41,202.9 original miles, with original owners manual.
Paid $1500.00 for the bike and sent it to the local shop called "the motorcycle doctor" and spent another $1600.00 on carbs cleaned and sync, plugs and wires, new battery, fork seals, oil and filter, coolant change,parts to rebuild the brake calipers cups and all for both front and rear,lube for rear diff which i serviced, i found a good master cyl for rear brake as the honed mine too far and left it pluged up inoperable, plus a ton of mech charges. I also replaced the keyswitch ,it came from an interstate so it is a little short but works properly. The guy i got it from had the water pump and timing belts done. I also serviced the on board air pump.
Everything works properly as i test dove before bringing it home where i put into storage on my carport.

The bad...needs gas tank cleaned and lined and needs the fuel pump cleaned or at least checked for rust. has a leaking airline somewhere and the shocks leak off. no stereo or any stereo/cb electronics.

The rest..... all plastics in great shape, no cracks, newer windscreen very good not scratched or faded, tires good, it has a bumper with hitch ball, drivers backrest, passenger arm rests, seat is two toned and in good shape, plus i dismantled a 82 1100 i and have a bunch of parts from that which are radiator, rear shocks, rack for trunk lid, carb set, ...an army footlocker full of stuff, too much to list.

I am not wanting to part the bike out want to sell all for one money, and have it all leave at one time.

when i test drove it at the shop, i did so with a "pony" tank so as to not get rust into the carbs.
I hurt my back and have 3 discs that need surgery and i can not move it out to wash so it is dusty, and if i did coast it out to wash and take good pics i would never be able to get it back up and in the carport let alone up on the center stand. my humble apologies.
I will send pics to any serious buyer, please call only, i cannot check and reply to emails daily.

four one seven-nine nine three -one nine four o

Thanks , G George

G George
Motorcycle: 1983 GL100 aspencade

Re: 1983 gl1100a for sale 41,202.9

Postby G George » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 am

My number has changed to 417-nine 9 three- four 9 five 9

Can send pics to interested buyer.
Any offers???
need to get this to someone who will use it, or get use out of it.
Any offer will be considered.

Thanks, G

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”