1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200 ( Low Miles )

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200

1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200 ( Low Miles )

Postby GL1200_WING » Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

I have for sale a very, very nice Honda Goldwing GL1200. I honestly don't want to sell it but it's better that someone actually take it out and drive it. I've owned this wing for 2 years. I purchased it from my father-inlaw and he purchased it new. It's been very well cared for and hasn't been rode much. It has 23,500 miles give or take and it shows. This is just broke in and has a long life ahead of it. I know the gas tank was relined and the carbs were rebuilt and tuned about 3 years ago. It's seen 27 miles in the last 2 years as I put 20+ of these miles on it last night. It's always been stored inside and I don't think it's even seen rain. I put a brand new battery in it and I just put in a brand new ignition switch which are nearly impossible to find for this year bike. This is a fully dressed bike and the only 2 things I've seen on it are a couple scratches and that's it. It rides very nice. The tires are like new but they are 7-8 years old. I would highly recommend the tires be replaced just given the age of them. They show no weathering. This is a really great bike and I hate to sell it. The 20 miles I put on last night almost convinced me to keep it but I can't.

Price: $4000.00

Phone: 616-218-7443

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”