WTS Kuryakyn Heal/Toe Shifter And ISO Pegs (Cadott, WI)

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Doug B.
Motorcycle: 1998 Honda GL1500SE with DFT Trike kit
1998 HondaGL1500SE
1995 Honda GL1500I
1984 Honda VF700 Magna
1975 Honda MT250 Elsinore
1970 Honda CT70HKO (4 speed)

WTS Kuryakyn Heal/Toe Shifter And ISO Pegs (Cadott, WI)

Postby Doug B. » Fri May 02, 2014 5:02 am

This heel/toe shifter recently came off my new to me '98 GL1500SE. I just could not get the "feel" after riding with a standard shifter arrangement on various and assorted bikes the last 40 years. They actually are quite clean with just minimal work with a little steel wool. The previous owner must have been a bit aggressive on corners as each peg has a scrape on the bottom outside edge. Overall, they are in pretty decent shape. There are a few pits, but very minimal. All mounting hardware is included, but NOT installation instructions. I think install is pretty straight forward. The pegs do NOT have the small springs for the downward return, however, it appears as though springs from OEM pegs will interchange. I must say I am REALLY impressed how heavy these are built. It looks like they would take quite a bit of punishment!

I have looked high and low to find the shifter assembly on various sites to get somewhat of an idea what they might be worth to no avail. How's about $125.00.... and I'll throw in the pegs, you pay postage. I might be able to disassemble and get them in a $12.00 USPS box.

Here's some pics......

PM me your phone number and we can talk on the phone if you'd like. That would be my preference.

Thanks for looking!

"The only problem with 'common sense' is that it is not all that common." Charles Kuralt

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”