'86 GL1200 Interstate for sale

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1986 GL1200I Interstate
1985 Nighthawk 650C
1981 C70 Passport

'86 GL1200 Interstate for sale

Postby RobH » Mon May 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Sadly, the time has come for me to sell my 1986 Goldwing Interstate, GL1200. It's maroon, needs a cosmetic facelift (paint primarily) but is in good running condition, 66k, good tires, battery, pretty new front brake pads and fork seals. The radio works, but it's a marine am/fm/cd, and the cd player doesn't work (radio does, but you'd probably want to put a decent system in it). I'm asking publicly $2,750, but will sell on this forum for $2,250. I'll also consider a trade for a smaller (lighter) cruiser-style bike of equal value, or a combination with cash. I love the bike, but my back has reached an age that I need to downsize to a lighter bike.... Reply via email (cduinv at yahoo.com), or call (276) 7zero6-zero647. With a paint job & an upgrade to the sound system, it would be lovely. I haven't had the cash flow to deal with cosmetics, & I typically don't listen to the radio, so it's done me just fine the past 3 years! Send me an email for pictures & any questions. The bike's in SW Virginia.

Thanks for looking!

"In Valor There Is Hope" Tacitus

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”