appleby trailer camper

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
deputyb
Motorcycle: 1991 GL1500 Aspencade

appleby trailer camper

Postby deputyb » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Anyone interested in a 73 Appleby camping trailer, model AB 4? about 450 lbs when loaded? THIS ONE does NOT have the canvas, just the trailer with new 8" tires and what looks to be most of the poles included. may need a little work done on one corner of one 'bed' but would work as is. Neat little camper. If anyone is interested, let me know and I work on getting some photos. It is in IN and currently does not have a title. I will be glad to get a title as 'manufactured' if needed, but there is no way to get the original title, if there was on. Indiana has some odd regs, I have a 22 ft cuddy cabin boat and am not required to title it, just register it if I use it... thanks.

Wilcoy02
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 I purchased 3/16

1983 GL1100I frame with an 80 engine. poor boy installed with C-5 ignition--DIED in Grande Prairie Alberta Canada 8/15

98 valkyrie sold 8/16

Re: appleby trailer camper

Postby Wilcoy02 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Price and pics would be nice.

deputyb

Postby deputyb » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:02 pm

working on photos. Price...well, was going to let interested folks have some input on price but I will start out high and say...$500 as is but cleaned up...bill of sale at this time. after title work and some fixing up, a lot more, depends on what I spend on getting a tent on it. So, no firm price, flexible for most any interested party.

Uncle Fester
Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue

Postby Uncle Fester » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 am

Where is it lovcated ? And can you post pics here or send them to me at Mr.Wolfskill@gmail.com. please.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Our stress about it happens when the two aren't the same. Be true to yourself and to hell with what everyone else thinks!

Uncle Fester
Motorcycle: 1996 GL-1500 Cali model 'Wing, blue in color, named Ol'Blue

Postby Uncle Fester » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 am

Shoot, just found where you are located. . . Trip cost kills it for me, sorry ! Best of luck with the sale. Would still be intetested in pics for curiosity sake. . .
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Our stress about it happens when the two aren't the same. Be true to yourself and to hell with what everyone else thinks!

deputyb

Postby deputyb » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 am

pretty sure I can send photos to smart phone or email, so give me some time to dig it out from under the winter tarp. I could bring it part way to OK if that helps..... $300 as it sits. top lid is sitting on there, but not attached at this time. have hardware, just need a hand to help when I screw it on. working on that as well now that spring is around the corner for us here in IN.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”