1984 Yamaha Venture
1984 Honda Night Hawk
1986 Suzuki CavalcadeLXE
1993 Trike GoldwingA
1999 Trike GoldwingSE
1997 Kawasaki Vulcan

For Sale 1997 Honda Goldwing GL1500A

Postby asigetic » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:33 am

Up for sale is my near perfect 1997 Honda GL1500A one owner bike from new. It has just 71,000 + miles and these engines go for hundreds of thousands with proper care and maintenance. All maintenance is up to date with the timing belts replaced at 70K per the maintenance manual and a complete tune-up along with new NGK spark plugs. There are too many recent upgrades to this bike; but I will name a few and I have all receipts. Color is Candy Spectra Red C176. Full Honda Owners Manual & Factory Manual furnished. This is one sweet ride that turns heads everywhere it goes. I have gone through this bike from front to back and have pictures, documentation and receipts with parts warranties for new owner. The Goldwing has all the normal amenities for the year. . ...AM/FM Cassette, CB radio, Intercom, Cruise Control, Reverse, etc. Your passenger will have plenty of room as the trunk has been relocated 3" back for more space with arm rest with extensions added and pouch's and cup holders for driver and pass. One year old Corbin Seat With Pass Back Rest & Drivers Back Rest Built in.
Brand new speakers by J&M because of the age of the old ones and not the cheep ones either.
New fork rebuild with progressive springs bushings and seals at 70K miles.
New triple tree steering head bearings.
New LED lights threw out the whole bike including flood turning lights that remain on so you can easily identify curbs.
BRAND NEW AGM Battery.
Goldwing-GL-1500-SuperBrace-fork-brace
Brand New Front & Rear Tire
AddOn Tire presure Monitor
Brand new MEMPHIS SHADES +2"TALL VENTED RUBY WINDSHIELD HONDA GL1500
Smoked AIR Defectors for GL1500 Goldwing
New-style HID front dual headlights.
Brand New Premium color matched, full Bike storage cover
New GL1500 Auxiliary Shifter Pivot. Much improves the shifting. Also replaced shift shaft seal.
New alternator dampeners also installed.
Clutch master cylinder and internals rebuild along with new brakes on all wheels and rebuilt brake master cylinder including front calipers at 70K.
Clarion Radio/Tape Player rebuilt along with new internal lights and new over lay & the addition of an external input threw cassette adapter for phone or MP3 Player.
New air and oil filters both sub filters.
Both Honda Clutch Cruise Switchs, Front Stop Switch, Clutch Master Cylinder Pushrod Bushing, Rev switch with new handles with bolts.
Differential Oil replaced at 70K
Engine Guard Plate "Belly Pan" For GL1500 Goldwing
I have added a volt meter & LED's in turn signals in the mirror
Honda GL1500 Goldwing Chrome 98 Style Engine Case Guards.
Yes, this GL1500 has electric reverse which works properly and is a great aid & micro switch replaced
Brand New Trailer hitch
I'm sure I missed a few items so with that all being said I'm asking $6700.00 to a forum member. Contact me threw the PM system with your name and phone number and I'll give ya a call. Thanks for taking the time to read this and looking.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”