1997 GL1500 Aspencade Goldwing VERY LOW MILES! $6850

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Ishigawa
Motorcycle: 1992 GL1500 Aspencade

1997 GL1500 Aspencade Goldwing VERY LOW MILES! $6850

Postby Ishigawa » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 pm

We have been riding Goldwings for the past 14 years, enjoyed traveling and riding them. Over the last couple of years, our interests have changed, and we're just not riding as much as we used to, so we are selling our 1997 Aspencade, and moving on to other things. We are including the helmets. They are HJC Modular Helmets, red in color, complete with headsets. They also have the tinted face shield which can be lowered with the front of the helmets are up or down. They are only a couple of years old, and have not been worn that much since we haven't ridden much the last couple of years. We've got a couple more helmets without headsets that we can throw in too.
Of course it is being sold "As Is", and it is the buyer's responsibility to satisfy him/her self that everything is ok, but I know of nothing wrong with the bike mechanically, and everything is working fine on it. It has been serviced recently, Oil and Filter Change, Coolant Flushed and Changed, K & N Air Filter Cleaned and Serviced, New Spark Plugs. It is road ready and I would not hesitate to take a trip anywhere on it.

Physically, the only places I've found on the bike is one of the saddlebag covers has a light mark in it which is not very noticeable. (Not really a scratch, but a light greyish mark). The other is on the right side, below the fairing, there is a little cracking just around the running light on that side only. It's hardly noticeable either, but it's there. I do have a chrome trim kit for those lights, that I think will cover most of it, I just haven't had time to put them on yet.

It only has 25,000 Original Miles. Looks, Runs, & Drives like a New Bike. Many are partial to the 1500's, and this one is about the closest you'll find to a new one. Has Cruise Control, Reverse, Original Factory Toolkit, Belly Pan, AM/FM Cassette Stereo, CB/Intercom System, Extra Windshield, Decent Rubber, Rear Passenger Floorboards, Highway Boards for Driver, Driver's Backrest, Trailer Hitch, Air Compressor, Front & Rear Air Suspension, New Passenger Armrests, Several Chrome Extras, Air Horns, Trunk Rack, New Alternator. Ready to ride!

Who Says You Can't Take it With You?!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”