For Sale

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
jeffers
Motorcycle: 1986 Goldwing Aspencade

For Sale

Postby jeffers » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello fellow wingers... If you like country music, you are going to want to purchase this 6 song cd. Yes it is actually me. I wrote and composed 2 of the songs myself. The title cut, "When An Angel Falls" I wrote for my mother who just passed away last week. 11/11/14...I miss her dearly :cry: :cry: .. Anyway, this cd has songs that you have never heard before....including songs like....E-mail stole my female..., Life at hard memories..., Concrete cowboy..., Bottomless bottle..., Wicked ways..., And of course When an angel falls.. If I knew how to do it, I would surely put a sample of each song on here, but...... If you would be interested in purchasing a professionally done copy of this album, you can send a $12.00 money order to my address which is... Jeff Huseman... 11 Johnson St. Masontown, Pa. 15461....This price includes shipping in the U.S. Hope to hear from you soon. In the meantime, I will try to figure out how to download some some samples. Thanks and have a blessed day...Jeff Huseman
Attachments

themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: For Sale

Postby themainviking » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:33 pm

One way would be to make a you tube of it and provide a link.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

jeffers
Motorcycle: 1986 Goldwing Aspencade

Re: For Sale

Postby jeffers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks...I will see if I can figure that out... I'm not very good at this stuff... :? :? :? appreciate that

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”