82 wing for sale +2 parts bikes

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
chargincharlie
Motorcycle: 1982 honda goldwing 1100

82 wing for sale +2 parts bikes

Postby chargincharlie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:17 pm

im needing some cash for my business need a new piece of equipment my loss your gain 82 wing recent oil change to synthetic new water pump and radiator flush new timing belts (not instaled yet) rebuilt rear master brake cylinder new marine am/fm stereo with 2.0 input also a input for your mp3 player 4 way speaker system its LOUD i also have 2 1980 wings 1 is close to hole the other i took apart cause i did not have room to store both bike whole i will also include them in sale along with a bunch of new oil filters i just purchased and a few boxed of misc gaskets brake caliper rebuild kits master cylinder rebuilt kits and parts so you get 2 extra engines on those bike one is supposly rebuilt i purchased them this way and they are as is the 82 shows 61,000 miles and some all lights work you can test ride bike its registered and insured till may 2015 no test rides unless you show me a motorcycle endorsment on you dl or forget it no checks paypal of money orders this is a local pick up cash deal i will possible do a partial trade for a gas powered log splitter and some cash asking $3,000 firm nike is located in lawton ok just outside FORT SILL ARMY POST bring your trailer for parts bikes i am not shipping

chargincharlie

Re: 82 wing for sale +2 parts bikes

Postby chargincharlie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm

check in my photos for a few pictures of bike if interested i can email you more

chargincharlie

Re: 82 wing for sale +2 parts bikes

Postby chargincharlie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

this is her she is for sale and has been a good bike hate to loose her well if i cant make a deal i will keep her i still love her dearly she is my sweet heart and never talks back
Attachments
this is blue she is for sale
this is blue she is for sale

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”