Amazing condition! 1985 GL1200 Aspencade! $3,000!

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1985 Aspencade

Amazing condition! 1985 GL1200 Aspencade! $3,000!

Postby ResDog70 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi everyone!

It pains me to be posting this, but I need to sell my GL1200. This beast is in amazing condition!

Here are the details:
- Under 37,000 miles!
- Stator wiring bridge replaced and hard wired, so no worries about it shorting out.
- Timing belts and pulleys changed less than 500 miles ago!
- Rear Progressive Shocks (WITH pump capability) changed less than 500 miles ago!
- Carbs tuned and synced less than 500 miles ago!
- All fluids flushed 300 miles ago.
- Factory rebuilt Travelcade Sofa Seat with backrest less than 300 miles on it... not even broken in yet!
- Paint is great, except for 1 piece of trim on the right side (see pics).
- Original seat and backrest also included and in VERY good condition! Only one area where stitching gave out, but PO used leather cement to keep it from spreading further.
- Water pump rebuilt 500 miles ago.

- The CB/Radio combo doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. I sent the head unit off to Sierra radio and it worked OK for about a month, then it went right back to it's issue of dropping volume. No idea if the CB broadcasts clearly, but it does seem to do something! Dual ports for driver and passenger headsets.

I just took this baby on a ride to AZ for Thanksgiving and it was a DREAM!

I'm asking $3,000 for this amazing bike. I don't know anything about bike transportation/shipping, so if you aren't in the Southern California area, you'll have to arrange that yourself.

Thank you for your time and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”