28k mile GL1500 for sale, SE Wisc

Motorcycle related items for sale or wanted
  • Sponsored Links
windingroads
Motorcycle: 1989 GL1500

28k mile GL1500 for sale, SE Wisc

Postby windingroads » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello all ... friend of mine from ADVrider suggested I mention here that I have an '89 GL1500 for sale or trade, six cyl with reverse. Bought this recently from the original, sole owner, intending to do some longer trips this summer. That's not gonna happen now :(

Bike is stock and in good shape, hasn't been ridden in a year and so it needs the fuel drained and replaced, an oil and filter change would be good, the usual. I sprung for a new battery this week, that's included, 2-year warranty on it. That's about all the history I have on the bike.

KBB says $4160, I'm planning to put it up later in Spring (running, fresh fluids, etc) for $3500. Anyone wants it now, as it sits, it's yours for $2200 cash. I'm anxious to start a project, something smaller and simpler ... KZ400, XS400 or XS650, something like that. I've had one of most everything over my 50 years on the planet, so my tastes are diverse. Need some cash in this direction, so $2200 outright, or $X plus your bike trade. Drop me a line directly: robb.zimdars@gmail.com

Located west of Milwaukee, just north of Waukesha, in the little town of Sussex. Thank ye and safe travels.
Attachments

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”